Thursday, 26 August 2010

Who's in Your Wheelie Bin?

As it happens, on Monday evening I found a frog in our wheelie bin. The bin had been emptied the previous Friday, but we had already added a couple of bags by Monday morning. How on earth did the frog get in the bin?
Well, as the week wore on we found out. There's this woman going round putting creatures in wheelie bins. She was found out dumping a rather attractive young cat in a bin. So you can imagine what a range of natural fauna she must have gone through before being caught on CCTV. Thank goodness for CCTV and the mass media: we know what everyone's up to and can have a really 21st century virtual version of the village ducking stool for wrong-doers. The Americans seem to have made this bit of anti-social breach of our Duty of Care for domesticated animals into a Conspiracy!
Me, I just helped the frog out of our bin so it could hop away.

1 comment:

Bob Sapey said...

I wonder what the conspiracy might be. Do the bible bashers think she's a Taliban terrorist?