
Another day Bob drove us all in his new Volvo round 'the Ord Loop' - very slowly with several photo opportunistic stops. Basically it was views of the
Cullins which is spelt
Cuillins in some sources and appears to be pronounced 'coolins'.

We set off in opposite directions.


Even here there is
three-phase electricity (if you can't understand that link try
this one!) to accompany
the most expensive diesel in the British Isles - not, apparently.

I think this might be Ord.

After a copious luncheon at the
Clan Donald restaurant, again, we journeyed beyond
Ardvasar where Bob and Liz had their luxury hovel, onto the long peninsular which would afford us a view of the Sound of Sleat and some notable islands such as Egg & Chips. If it weren't such frightful weather, I think one would have been able to see them in the photos below. I think this is
Scottish Romanticism, (link to prolly the most boring academic article you will read) you know -
haste ye back - which would be possible with better roads, courtesy of the EU.

No comments:
Post a Comment