Monday, 23 May 2011

Catch Up - Dorset

Ok, I know it's ages ago now but I thought I'd like to catch up on the end of the Dorset trip before moving on. On Easter Saturday John and I went off to Winfrith Heath for a walk. It was so hot we couldn't bear more than half an hour of it and went back to the campsite to chill out there.
I had left my camera at Dan and Harriet's the day before so Dan, whilst passing, dropped it off for me. This would have been one of his days off from his usual role as Custody Sergeant, but it was an additional day 'acting up' as Custody Inspector. I hope the other campers weren't too concerned about a visit from the police.
On Easter Sunday the seven of us went in two cars to The Crabhouse Cafe, Weymouth for a celebration meal for my birthday.
We started out with oysters then I had dressed crab and John, Dory and Maeve enjoyed cracking open their own crabs.
I can't remember now what Dan, Harriet and Sophie-Anna ate, they were at the far end of the table. It was a great meal and great to be all together in the continuing wonderful weather.

No comments: