The campsite at Asne du Brick is in an old quarry, of a very high standard although rather steep. There is a private path and bridge over the main road down to the lovely little beach. There is no village local to this campsite, so one has to be well provendered by Gosselin, as of course we were.
The evening light and sunset were stunning, I thought, so I went with tripod and electronic shutter release. However the latter was not properly connected so I did it manually, which kind of spoilt the thing.
The next day Chris and I explored around the campsite. There was a wood like out of LOTR with streams and coolth. More exploration would've been good but the path ran out! Well, think on, there's a very steep falaise here someplace.
Our outfit is the middle one. I am looking down from the uppermost terrace of the campsite onto our terrace. The wood was higher, beyond that point behind me. That's the English Channel or la Manche.







No comments:
Post a Comment