Later in the year this field behind us will be full of produce. I'm not sure what.
Here we are with the field almost to ourselves.On the day we arrived we went out for a meal at Hall Place with Denise, Roy and Nina. On the next day we took a train from the local station, Albany Park, to Waterloo to visit Wallie who was in St Thomas's again. He was due to be discharged the next day, so we hope next time we can visit him in his flat. We have no photos of Den, Roy, Nina or Wallie from these occasions but I took the one above of the view of the Houses of Parliament from the hospital exit. This time Wallie was in a ward on the other side of the hospital and didn't have the wonderful riverside view.
I amused myself on the way back north by taking photos of the view from the cab window. The sky here shows the kind of weather we were heading towards.





2 comments:
So dark clouds loom over Yorkshire, not Europe.
I hope I made it very clear just how horrid the weather was in northern France, Bob.
Post a Comment