Sunday, 13 December 2009

Carpet at the Sapey's of Garstang

As our living room space is utterly disrupted by decorating, we were very happy to accept Bob & Liz Sapey's kind invitation for the weekend. We had a very special time, watching Strictly and seeing Ali go out - boo hoo. A fantastic Indian meal was prepared, mainly by Bob, I understand - from him. We had been shopping at Booth's because like we don't have one in Calderdale. In fact the only one in Yorkshire is at Settle. I recommended the Orkney single malt Highland Park at a modest £19.50. Bob bought one. I didn't.
The other reason for visiting was to admire the fabby 1960s style carpet in their hall. Sunday we went back to Booths for the whiskey and then on to Todd's of Lostock Hall because Chris wanted to find a better motorhome than Wally. Fortunately for Wally, Todds don't open on Sundays.

No comments: