
So far this has been John's blog, but much of what he puts on here is relevant to me too. Some people, I know, use it to keep in touch with what is going on for us. Lately, John has been quite busy with his IET work and when he had time to blog he tended to use it to put something up on the IET website. I started threatening to take over, well join him, on here so that maybe there won't be so many gaps. I've had to learn to use this site and I have, in fact, put up the recent posts on the logs and Sunday walk.
Above is a photo of the last of our crop of peppers, they have since been eaten. This is the kind of photo I often take, either because I want to record an event or because something about the colours or composition attracts me. I am much more 'point and shoot' than John. I take my tiny camera and / or my iPhone everywhere and take many more photos, most of which I should delete but don't.
When I post on here I will sign off like this (Chris). I will encourage John to sign his posts too so it is clear who is who but he might not remember. (Chris)
No comments:
Post a Comment