Dory and Meave are staying over this weekend because their Mummy and Daddy are out partying in Manny, well Didsbury actually. We went to Riggs this afternoon as it's thawing quite well now. I saw Acer cappadocicum aureum and was really impressed, though at £56 in a 10l pot and 1.5m tall I wanted to check it out. I can buy a bare rooted specimen from Ornimental Tree Nurseries for about £35 including delivery.
The 'van has been in New Barn Garage for three days. Alex has checked it over and done a full service. Obviously it passed its MoT and Alex's bill of £611.71 was not that unexpected, when a new wing mirror was like £90.
Dory decided there had to be dressing-up heaven and Maeve was the girl to carry this off. Don't know what it is, but Maeve was so genuinely funny in this outfit.

No comments:
Post a Comment