Monday, 6 April 2009

Rehab

The physios Paula, Karenza and Andrea have worked wonderful speedy improvement of the sprained ankle. No more photos, though the bruised area has been an interesting green at one point. All normal apparently.

So now the physio has worked, I think we will be going down to Dorset on Thursday to spend Easter with Dan, Harriet and the girls. Sophie-Anna is to travel with us and stay at Dan's house. She is really looking forward to it, though I think the trip will be too boring as it's bound to be much slower than by car.

I drove the van today - to collect Calor gas - and all seemed fine, but my leg tired fairly quickly.

We collected Esmé this afternoon which means one less journey down the valley. She loves the Lidl ball play thingy. It's like a tent with coloured plastic balls in it and one jumps about and throws the balls at Nana.

No comments: