Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Bahamian Visitors



Nearly two years later, Brendan & Marsha can toast our wedding in Pol Roger.
Tuesday, we picked up Ez and went to Manor Heath Park. This is her fave swing.

Brendan is put on the naughty seat for excessive good humour.
Meantime, Ez plays in the park and visits the butterfly house.




We have a hot time in the butterfly house.

Bren and I try to do the arms and legs trick with the tree whilst Ez watches.

I put this up because Bren's photo shows what I think is a vast improvement in the effect of new planting along the 'difficult' first boulder terrace.
Brendan & Marsha are on a grand tour of their relatives and friends in Britain. They have lots so it's taken much organisation to fit everyone in. Many older relatives had prior hairdressing, shopping or health obligations and so Marsha opened a spread sheet to fit everyone in. We have been allocated four days, so obviously it is raining hard most of the time.
We were all delighted to have a lovely extended family meal hosted by the irrepressible Sophie-Anna and Esmé. We look forward to seeing Sarah soon and hope she is feeling better.

1 comment:

Sarah Thompson said...

Sorry I didnt make it. Hope your all well. xx