Bob took me to a photographic show because he wanted to buy something (I can't remember what) and he thought I needed to learn more about photography - particularly the joy of the whole frame sensor and the focal length of lenses in digital camera photography.
It was very busy with a predominantly male attendance and a lot of expensive equipment. If I'd any sense I would have been looking out for a suitable tripod and head. There were enough on display.
Instead I amused myself trying to photograph the typical photographer. And here's a whole row of them, bemused by some presentation.Ah yes, it's the presenter with the tap coming out of his head.
A very long distance lens prolly for wildlife photography.
Bob looking pained at not finding what he wanted to buy - some sort of strap for harnessing himself to his camera.
Here we see photographers who have never seen the natural world clicking away at possibly the worst floral exhibit I have ever seen.
Here we see the glamour shoot models just being normal.
I haven't a clue what's on sale here. Three out-of-work actors pose in front of an ancient MG (NFS). The female actor is partially clothed, which I understand from Bob is de rigeur on such occasions, whereas the men's clothing indicates a temperature below 10C.
But it was a grand trip out in the motorhome and I enjoyed the experience - once.








No comments:
Post a Comment