Esmé had what I believe is called a 'sleep-over'. Molly the Hamster, having re-joined her household, had to accompany Esmé, to look after her. This creature is delightful, mainly I think for her impressive, child-inspiring diet of cold porridge and raw broccoli.
Molly spent a lot of sessions with Esmé in our bath on a bath-towel eating and running through cardboard tubes. Her real hamster home is a fully portable Pompidou Centre style creation with just the external tubes and no galleries, as yet. One can plug-in more units or areas. The whole design creates a post-brutalist space of functional charm that's so very Paul Calf.
This morning we went with Lynne to Hollingworth Lake near Littleborough, near Rochdale, near Oldham. The grown-up went for a walk round the lake whereas Ez and I played in the play-ground which was more fun.
Esmé is modelling some of her super new clothes. Mummy certainly knows how to dress the daughter.



No comments:
Post a Comment